Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lightbulb

After my last post "Pondering", I was going through a bunch of stuff, worrying about a trip I'm supposed to make in April that probably won't come to pass, and going through so stupid chemo side effects.  As I stopped to see what was wrong with me, well once I noticed how bad I felt and that it wasn't going away, I went online.  I searched my drug, traveled to many different websites, researching my drug.  I've done this a million times before, for just about anything, don't we?  I found a website with a more comprehensive list of side effects, that were also broken down into how it affects the different systems in your body, which is where I found my answer.  All my symptoms were chemo related and I was just going to have to deal with it.  Make myself as comfortable as possible and get over it.

That's when the lightbulb went on in my head.  It doesn't matter if someone is already doing something like me.  I mean shoot, it's some of my own ideas being presented there.  I'm proud of SurviveDat and all they have accomplished.  They (I should say we) are amazing and I will be with them until they make me stop.  There is always room for one more resource.  As I go through all the resources I have represented just in paperwork next to me right now, some of them do the same thing, lots do the same thing.

So I decided, I'm proud to be a resource available.  Guest bloggers will be happening, more resources coming, and really I'm just getting started so stick with me and tell your friends (with cancer, and without if you want to).

xo

Shannon

2 comments: